Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Messed Up

I am completely messed up. Well, let me rephrase that, I am completely messed up sleep wise. But maybe I'm just completely messed up too. I wouldn't doubt it. Last night I had off from work, and usually it's no problem for me to stay awake all night and then sleep all day in order to prepare for work the next night. But last night I totally closed my eyes on the couch, knowing full well it would come to no good, and sure enough five in the morning rolls around and I wake up. Instead of prepearing for bed, like I should have been doing. So I'm messed up. Now it's one in the afternoon and I'm wide awake. Luckily I don't have to work until 11pm tonight, or 2300 in good 'ol military time. So there might be a moment or two for napping later this evening. I think I'm going to go and enjoy the sun, in the middle of the day, which is something I rarely get a chance to do. This might not be such a bad turn of affairs after all.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Yep, I'll go with completely messed up.............hahah!

Hope you enjoyed the sunshine and your ration of Vitamin D.

Love, Mom

KT said...

I'll pray for you. These past few mornings getting up a few hours earlier than usual have left me in a sleepy haze. Well, I think some of the teachers may be to blame too. Hope all goes well and I hope you straighten yourself out! Katie