Friday, February 27, 2009

FOUR

Here are the rules . . .
1. Go to the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!

This picture may not look like much but it has LOTS of memories. This is the alley directly behind my childhood home. Our garage is to the left. This garage was always home to several garter snakes in the summer time. We would always try and see who was the bravest and fish them out from their hidey-hole by the tail. Needless to say quite a few of us got bit. But it was due to youthful exuberance, so it was okay. I was tagged by my lovely mother, who might not know this story. Just remember, youthful exuberance mom, youthful exuberance.

I tag Vicki, Connie, Kiwi Da Fruit and Owan

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I've been tagged! *staggers* *falls over*

Um, okay! I shall do this in do course. ;)

Garter snakes. Hmm. Sounds like my Mom's early childhood tales. Lovely picture, BTW.

Daughter of Eve said...

Hello Julia! Love your blog! I linked to your profile from Kiwi's blog, and from your profile to here! Such a compicated process... :P I think you probably know me from your mom's blog, but just in case: I'm almost fifteen and I'm in your Sunday night bible study. :P That should give it away. :D

Jane said...

Youthful exuberance, huh?

That picture makes me melancholic.
I knew right away what it was.
The photo is from our recent drive by, right?